The following are the terms of Bark Busters Written Lifetime Guarantee that you will find on the back of your invoice/membership contract.
TERMS OF THE LIFE OF THE DOG GUARANTEE
If “Life of the dog” is written on the “Type of Guarantee” line on the front of this invoice, you are entitled to the Bark Busters’ Life of the Dog Guarantee. This means the therapist will return free of charge for as many visits as you need for the rest of the dog’s life. This service includes all behavioural and/or obedience problems your dog is currently experiencing. It also covers any future problems that your dog may experience.
The Guarantee is subject to the following CONDITIONS:
As the client, I agree to the following:
- I am responsible for calling Bark Busters immediately if I need help, if problems arise with the training, or if the procedure does not appear to be working.
- I will give Bark Busters every opportunity to assist me to find a solution to any difficult problem my dog might have.
- I will do my homework: I will follow the workplan and maintain the training. This includes setting the required scenes as outlined in the workplan.
- I understand this guarantee is null and void if I engage in another dog training system without prior discussion with Bark Busters.
- I understand that this is not a money back guarantee but that Bark Busters will work with me and my dog on an ongoing basis at no extra charge (other than that stipulated for travel).
- This guarantee is applicable to the dogs named on the front of this invoice. If your dog should be re-homed, the guarantee and service will transfer to the new owners of the dog. A transfer fee will apply.
PLEASE NOTE: this guarantee does not apply to group Puppy School, Group Training, Assessments, or other lessons where the Guarantee line on the front of this invoice is either left blank or states “none”.
If you have any questions about our Written Lifetime Guarantee, please contact the Bark Buster in your area and they will be happy to explain it further.